The Singapore Diamond Investment Exchange Pte. Ltd. and SDiX Depository Pte. Ltd. together with its subsidiaries, related corporations, associated companies and affiliates (collectively referred to as “SDiX Group”) are committed to the protection of your privacy and personal data.
Collection, use and disclosure of your personal data
Your personal data (such as information you provide to us when you apply to be a member or in relation to the provision of any services from us to you) may be collected, used and disclosed by SDiX Group for the following purposes:
- Providing services as requested, or providing functionalities through our website (e.g. responding to queries)
- Administering events and activities (e.g. extending and processing invitations; managing admissions; conducting visits)
- Conducting market research (e.g. performing market analysis)
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies; performing internal audits)
- Complying with SDiX Rules and the Depository Account Rules
In connection with the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, we may disclose your personal data to a third party (for example to our service providers or agents or those of our participating members), or transfer within or outside of Singapore, to another entity within our stable of companies that may include overseas entities or to another entity that is a prospective acquirer or successor to all or part of SDiX Group’s businesses.
You may visit our website and browse without having to provide any personal data.
We will not keep personal data where there is no longer a legal or business purpose to do so.
Accessing, updating or making enquiries about your personal data